Just Believe Recovery Detox Center is a state-licensed medical detoxification center. We are dedicated to assisting persons who are battling alcohol or drug addiction, and co-occurring disorders.
We Are Now An Approved TRICARE Provider!
Just Believe Recovery Center is proud to announce that we are now an approved TRICARE Provider for our Detox and Inpatient/Residential levels of care in our Port St Lucie location.
Our Active Duty/Retired Military and their families serve us on a daily basis and make countless sacrifices for our country. It is our honor to now be able to serve them!
Eligibility for TRICARE
Am I eligible for TRICARE? The answer is that many people qualify for TRICARE benefits. If you’re unsure whether you may qualify, first consider if you or your spouse, parent or caretaker is a member of the military. If so, you’re one step closer to eligibility.
Generally, you are eligible for TRICARE coverage if:
- You are an active duty or retired Uniformed Service member
- You are the spouse or child of an active duty or retired Uniformed Service member
- You are a National Guard or Reserve member
- You are the spouse or child of a National Guard or Reserve member
- You are the survivor of deceased military member
- You are the former spouse of a military member
- You are a Medal of Honor recipient
- You are the spouse or child of a Medal of Honor recipient
- You are registered in the Defense Enrollment Eligibility Reporting System (DEERS)
As with many insurance providers, there are always exceptions to eligibility. Be sure to further examine your own eligibility, or review your DEERS registration to determine if you are a strong TRICARE candidate.
Treatment For Substance Abuse
TRICARE may offer the following coverage for treatment related to substance abuse:
- Detox – Management of withdrawal symptoms
- Inpatient/Residential services
- Mental health services
- Residential substance use disorder treatment
About The Program
TRICARE is a health care program that serves uniformed service members and their families worldwide. The program offers comprehensive coverage to all beneficiaries, including:
- Health plans
- Special programs
- Prescription medications
- Dental plans
Most health plans meet the requirements for minimum essential coverage under the Affordable Care Act.
TRICARE is managed by the Defense Health Agency under the leadership of the Assistant Secretary of Defense (Health Affairs).
The TRICARE Mission And Vision
According to the website, program mission and vision statements include the following:
Enhance the Department of Defense and our nation’s security by providing health support for the full range of military operations and sustaining the health of all those entrusted to our care.
Be a world-class health care system that supports the military mission by fostering, protecting, sustaining and restoring health.